Thursday, August 30, 2012

Laptop Lunchbox #1

First week of school and it's finally Thursday! Needless to say
 this week has been a little.. difficult..to peel myself from my bed.
Look at that precious face! Who could leave?!

BUT, on a lighter note..
MY LAPTOP LUNCHBOX HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!
I might be just a little excited. Also, I'm too impatient
 to wait on packages I ordered a week ago! You should go
check out their website > Laptop Lunchbox I love them all!

So colorful and pretty! Not to mention each container is portioned
accordingly by food group, fruit, veggies, protein & grain! So smart!
&of course as soon as I opened it, I had to start making my lunch.

Today's lunch consists of:

______________________________
Clockwise:
6 Slices Of Cucumber
2 Chopped Slices Tomato
1 Juicing Carrot Chopped
1 Plum
1/2 Cup Of My Roasted Chicken
1 Cup Spinach
~6 Chopped Black Olives
Feta To Top
______________________________

Enjoy!
AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment