Monday, August 27, 2012

My New Journey

So, I've never had a blog before, but have ALWAYS wanted to and I LOVE to cook! However though. As being the beginning of my third year of college why not start now?! I am one of the weird college students who would actually prefer to cook an entire roasted chicken for 5 hours, rather than settle for 2 minute Ramen Noodles. I also need to admit I do not always eat perfect.. what college student can?? I mean.. when your college campus gets two different locations... yes TWO.. of mobile food trailers.. come on now. However, this blog will be mainly dedicated to cooking clean, healthy meals, as many raw unprocessed as possible, with an occasional extra non food related post! I hope you enjoy this journey with me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I look forward to reading more of it!

    ReplyDelete