Friday, August 31, 2012

New Bike & Eggsalad

FUNDAY FRIDAY!
I think someone else still wishes it were Summer too!
 
Luckily this year is my first semester without Friday classes,
and let me tell you, it is amazing! However, I still have work
so I'm still forced to wake up early, but it's better than class!
Since I was class-less today I decided to finally ride my new bike!
(After running to Walmart late last night for a bike chain!)
I absolutely love how cool it is at seven in the morning, you don't
get much of that in August in Texas. Unfortunately I forgot how hilly
it is here in San Marcos,needless to say it was a good thing it was only
about 4 miles. After my nice, hilly bike ride I enjoyed my morning snack.
Seriously my favorite flavor of all of them! (well.. I haven't tried their
chocolate one..) Apples and Cinnamon is one of my favorite snacks to
 keep me full. With 0 fat grams and only 140 calories it is a perfect
on the go snack! Their website has coupons and a list of all
 of their delicious flavors! Go check  it out! > Chobani !
So after a bike ride home,a full morning of work,
homework and cleaning my entire room it was lunch time!

Eggsalad & Red Plum

______________________________
Calories:305
Ingredients:
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
2 Boiled Eggs
~1 Teaspoon Mayonaise
1 Tablespoon Mustard
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1 Medium Red Plum
______________________________

First bring a small saucepan of water to boil, let the eggs
boil for about 10 minutes. Drain the boiling water, and run cold water
over the eggs until cool. Peel the eggs and seperate yolks from whites.
In a small bowl mix 1 Teaspoon Mayonaise with the 1 Tablespoon
Mustard. However, measurements are up to your desired taste
and consistency, I HATE mayonaise so I only use enough for texture.
Chop up the whites and mix everything together with your salt&pepper
 then add it to your bread, I always toast mine but again thats completely
optional! Slice up your red plum or fruit of choice and enjoy!
 
AL <3


No comments:

Post a Comment