Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lazy Labor Saturday

Happy Labor Day weekend y'all!
Unfortunately my holiday weekend hasn't been too exciting
yet. It has been full of political reflection essays and finance
quizzes, but luckily my sweet boyfriend came up to save me from
drowning in homework and essays from the first week of school!

Lazy Labor Saturday Breakfast

___________________________________
Calories: 222
Ingredients:
2 Large Eggs
2 Tablespoons 2% Shredded Cheese
2 Tablespoons HEB Chunky Salsa
11 Blackberries
___________________________________ 

 Anytime my boyfriend comes up, I know where we are headed...
straight to our delicious, favorite Mexican restaurant, Garcia's.
Which obviously means lots of yummy, fattening chips and
hot sauce, and tons of calories galore. But hey, as long
as you can control yourself and not hit the food coma mark,
"cheat days" are what will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
If you cut out everything cold turkey, you are bound to fail, unless
you are simply amazing. Always try and opt for a "light"  menu if the offer
one, which most restaurants do carry now, or try appetizers for smaller portions.


 Garcia's Chicken Fajita Nachos With Pico

I ALWAYS order this when we go to Garcia's, I love how
it is an appetizer and not extremely heavy. I'm not saying
that means its healthy..with all that cheesy goodness I think you can
tell that! I always end up taking home left overs though, they are very filling.
We ended the night finishing up some of our DIY shelves my dad made
me for our apartment. I am in love with the coral and baby blue color
combo lately! I cannot wait till we finish decorating everything!
Hope y'all are having a great Labor Day Weekend!
 
Enjoy!
AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment