Monday, September 17, 2012

Almond Oatmeal & Laptop Lunchbox #9

Another Monday here again! Lucky for me, my weekend was
just what I needed! Unfortunately I came back to
a Monday exam, an essay due Tuesday, along with Wednesday &
Thursday exams as well. So I apologize ahead of time for my
complaining, short, probably 90% complaining posts this week!
But look at that sweet nakey groomed baby!
He also got a new hedge hog toy.. &already can't part with it!
 
Saturday night after a delicious shrimp & fish fry, Ryy decided to
surprise me with flowers and ice cream!! How sweet right?!
Btw, if you ever get the chance, make sure to try Pecan Praline
Ice Cream from Sertinos...Seriously, Heaven for your taste buds!!
Somehow this weekend we also managed to redo a hutch
we bought Saturday morning. I was soo excited!
I absolutely love DIY projects & redoing old furniture!
Can't wait to see what it looks like in my apartment!
This weekend was seriously full of surprises! Coming
home on Sunday I was greeted with my package from
Chobani! 12 Chobanis are now stocking my fridge waiting
for me to devour them! Not to mention all of my favorite flavors!!
If you haven't tried Chobani Champions you must!
(especially the chocolate!!!) Only 100 calories & a perfect snack!
 

Almond Oatmeal!

___________________________________
Calories: Coming Soon
Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Of Old Fashioned Oats
1/4 Cup Of Skim Milk
Cinnamon To Taste
8 Raw Almonds
___________________________________

Laptop Lunch Box #9

______________________________________
Calories: Coming Soon
Ingredients: Clockwise
~1 Cup Of Grapes
1 8oz Serving Of Colby Jack Cheese
1/2 Cup Of Steamed Broccoli With
Salt, Pepper, & Tony's Seasonings
1/2 Cup Of Left Over Brisket From Home
______________________________________

Also, to update you on the UBER Banana's Foster bar
that LARABAR sweetly sent me... O.M.G.
It was packed full of nuts and banana I probably could have
eaten 3 of them right there. But I didn't.. unfortunately.
I honestly felt like I was eating dessert or candy.
Perfect amount of sweetness with the mega crunchiness
of all of the walnuts, almonds, and pecans. Also, it is
an amazing, (only 190 calories) healthy cure to that sweet tooth!
Make sure to go check out my post about them! --> UBERBAR
 
Enjoy!
AL <3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment