Thursday, September 27, 2012

Laptop Lunchbox 15 & Skinny Funfetti!

 
It's my weekend!! TGIT! :)
However, today will be a loong day!
Work & School 7:00a.m - 3:20 then a nice,
extremely boring 4 hour drive home for a wedding!
 

Chobani, Banana & Coffee Breakfast

 

______________________________
Calories: 350
Ingredients:
Suisse Mocha & PB2 Coffee
^Click For Recipe^
1 Strawberry Banana Chobani
1 Banana
______________________________

This high calorie and protein packed breakfast will
be spread out throughout my morning since my lunch
will primarily (not the tacos) be for the road trip home!

Laptop Lunchbox #15

 

______________________________
Calories: 323
Ingredients:
1 Cup Of Baby Carrots
1 Veggie Laughing Cow Cheese
1/2 Cup Of Cucumber
1 Pineapple Chobani
2 Wonton Tacos
^Click For Recipe^
______________________________

Since last time I went home my sweet boyfriend surprised
me with roses, I decided I'd do something in return!

Skinny Funfetti!

Ryan and I are the complete opposite whenever it comes
to food. He could eat McDonald's everyday, while I
won't touch the nasty, fake stuff! Anyway, he absolutely
LOVES funfetti cake! He doesn't like chocolate (crazy right!?!)
or anything with cooked fruit like cobbler or pie..like I said
definitely opposites when it comes to food!! So I decided to try
and sneak in a healthy recipe on his favorite dessert and see
how it turns out! He'll probably notice, but hopefully he will
like it! I mean, at 110 calories per cupcake... it's perfect!
If you're like me & pintrest all day frequently, I'm sure
you've seen countless different alternatives to this
originally weight watcher recipe! Check out my
pintrest <-click to see the ones I found most helpful!
First off you will need only 4 ingredients! Healthy
cheap and easy?! Who knew that was possible?

______________________________
For The Cale:
1 Box Funfetti Cake Mix
12 oz. Sprite Zero
(Or Any Light Diet Drink)
For The Icing:
1 (1.5) SF FF Vanilla Pudding
1 (8oz) FF Cool Whip
______________________________

Start off by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the Funfetti & 12 oz. of Sprite Zero together
in a mixing bowl. It going to look pretty funny,
and fizzy,but I promise that's right! Keep mixing,
by hand or a mixer until all of the lumps are out.
After greasing and flour dusting your pans, pour the batter
all in. Set your timer for ~18 minutes for cupcakes
or if you doing a cake, my two heart pans took about 25.
While the cakes are cooking, start mixing together your
icing. All it takes is dumping both ingredients in a
mixing bowl, and combining until they are smooth!!
Poke with a toothpick after the timer goes off to make sure
they are completely done, let them cool, icing & enjoy
your delicious low calorie, low fat funfetti cupcakes or cake!
 
Enjoy!
AL <3


No comments:

Post a Comment