Monday, September 10, 2012

Vanilla Chai VegaOne & Laptop Lunchbox #5


Starting another Monday already.. I swear I don't understand
how quickly Monday comes back when it was just Thursday!!
But to start this Manic Monday I decided to use my new Vega One
Vanilla Chai!<- Click! I  mean, after a weekend full of football & food
I definitely needed to make up for that! I think personally I like the
Chocolate Vega One <- Click! better, however this is very smooth and tasty
with the mixed frozen fruit I blended it with!

Vanilla Chai Vega One Fruit Smoothie

__________________________
Calories: 138
___________________________

Laptop Lunchbox #5

 
A lunch full of fruit & veggies!
As I said.. this weekend was a blast! The rally & 
the tailgate were both so much fun! However, I ate out
more this weekend than I usually do in a month!


________________________________________
Calories:213
(Add 50 Calories If Dressing Was Used)
Ingredients:
1 Cup Of Green Grapes
1/2 Cup Of Cantaloupe
1 Celery Stalk
2 TBS Kraft Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
(Didn't Use The Dressing Today)
1/2 Cup Of Spinach Leaves
6 Olives
Feta To Taste
________________________________________

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment