Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Laptop Lunchbox #7

Happy Hump Day!!
This semester is flying by! Can't believe its already been three
weeks! Not to mention I already have three exams next week. 
Apparently the three week mark means I've been back long
enough for an exam... or three..what?! I'm just gettin' back
into the swing of things! But on a happier note, I cannot wait
to be back in town tomorrow and spend it with all of my sweet
family! & Did I mention fish fry?! Um, hello? YUM!

Oatmeal w/ Strawberries & Blackberries!

____________________________
Calories: 192
Ingredients:
1/2 Dry Oats
1/2-1 Cup Of Water
Cinnamon To Taste
1/2 Cup Of Strawberries
~7 Blackberries
Click My Oatmeal To See
My Oatmeal Process!
____________________________

 

Laptop Lunchbox #7!


I'm sure y'all are getting bored of all of the same.exact.salads.
But since I'm going out of town this weekend I wanted
to use up allll of my produce! Not to mention, I need to be
eating only salads after last weekend's every day Mexican Fiesta
and this upcoming weekend's fish fry!

________________________________
Calories:312
Ingredients:
(clockwise)
2 Cups Of Spinach
3 Slices Of Tomato Chopped
1 Celery Stalk
~1/4 - 1/3 Cup Broccoli
Feta To Taste
2 TBS Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
2 TBS (One Serving) PB2 <- click
1/2 Banana
1 Peach
________________________________

 
Enjoy!
AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment