Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Omelet & Laptop Lunchbox #6

 
 

Spinach, Broccoli, &Cheese Omelet!

___________________________________
Calories: 243
Ingredients:
9 Blackberries
1/2 Cup Of Sliced Strawberries
2 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Of Chopped Broccoli
1 Cup Of Spinach
Cheese To Taste
___________________________________

Laptop Lunchbox #6!

 

 
My Tuesdays & Thursdays are my longer days, and with
my school schedule back to back 11:00-3:20 with no breaks
I usually try to incorporate an easy midday snack into my lunch
to eat while I'm walking to class! Oranges or any fruit/veggie are
perfect for a rushed, still healthy, snack on the go.

_____________________________________
Calories:367
(62 Calories From My Snack (Orange))
Ingredients:
2 Cups Of Spinach
3 Slices Of Tomato Chopped
1/2 Cup of Chopped Carrots
2 TBS Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Feta To Taste
1 Serving Of Triscut Crackers
1 Serving 2% Colby Jack Cheese
1 Orange
_____________________________________

 
Enjoy!
AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment