Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Laptop Lunchbox #3

How is it only Wednesday?! For a 3 day week it sure
is dragging by!! However, my slow week is probably
due to the ridiculous amounts of work, reading, and presentations
that are already overwhelming me. I mean seriously.. it hasn't even
been two weeks people!! Luckily I started another loong school
and work day with this filling, satisfyingly sweet breakfast!

Oatmeal with Strawberries & Blackberries

_____________________________
Calories:200
Ingredients:
My Oatmeal
(without the pb2 add in)
~1/3 cup sliced strawberries
7 blackberries
_____________________________

But!  To make this day a little better my tickets for the
Olympic Gymnastics Tour finally came in!!!
Seriously I could not be any more excited than I am
to see their tour. Who couldn't love the Fab Five?! Go 'merica!
 

Laptop Lunchbox #3


___________________________________________
Calories:345
Ingredients:
(Clockwise)
2 Tablespoons Kraft Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
1 Cup Of Broccoli
1 Orange
1/2 Cup Of My Roasted Chicken <-
2 Boiled Egg Whites
1 Celery Stalk
1 Serving (2 TBS) PB2 <-
___________________________________________

First off, woah, I know 345 calories sounds like a lot of
calories especially for a lunch with almost all fruit and veggies
it looks like. However, the orange (~62 calories) was my after
morning snack (about 12:30) so it's actually under 300 calories.
I am loving pb2 still! I feel like such a little kid with celery and peanut
butter, the whole trick a kid into eating veggies trick. However, unlike a
normal serving of peanut butter, lets just say Jiffy, 2 TBS = 190 calories!!!
Seriously that's almost my whole lunch! PB2 for 2 TBS is only 45
 calories! A great addition, or sweet tooth treat for anyone without the
unnecessary oil fats. &Yes, oils and nuts are the "good" fats, but why add
in extra oils and fats whenever this product is the pure peanut form
with only THREE NECESSARY INGREDIENTS. Come on, perfection.
 
Hope y'all enjoy!
AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment