Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Shrimp&Eggplant Stir Fry

Goodbye 4 day weekend!
Unfortunately this weekend flew by..why can't
the weekdays ever do that?! But at least it was
good one! As I have mentioned before, I always cook
on Sundays to eat healthy for the week. However, since it was
a loong weekend, I decided to do my cooking today!

Shrimp & Eggplant Stir Fry

 
 

________________________________________
Calories: 191 Per Serving
Ingredients:
1 Pound Peeled, De Veined Shrimp
1 Eggplant
1 Quarter Large Onion
(or a small onion, mine was HUGE!)
2 juicing carrots
(turned out to be ~1/2cup)
2 Celery Stalks
2 Tablespoons Perfect Pinch Veggie Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1 Teaspoon Tony's
Salt & Pepper To Taste
________________________________________

 
Start a skillet on medium heat, throw in the cubed eggplant,
sliced carrots and celery, and diced onion. Let them
sweat and start to cook down. Try not to let the eggplant get too
much heat, you want them cooked through, but not turned to mush.
Add the shrimp whenever the veggies are starting to break down.
Shrimp only need to cook 3-5 minutes until they're pink and no longer
have the clear, grey look. Stir the entire pot together and you're done!
For me, this recipe made four servings alone. However,
try adding some brown or cauliflower rice to add more to it!
Final project of this weekend! Finally made my jewelery
holder I've had in my closet this since last year!
 
Enjoy!
AL <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment