Thursday, September 13, 2012

Laptop Lunchbox #8 & LARABARS!

 
"What Mom? I can't see!"
Okay.. is he precious or is he precious?!
Today is starting out lovely.. not. I got to school and had
to park in Guam because the parking lot was already full at 6:50a.m!
I thought college students liked to sleep?! Then I got a parking ticket
for my "improperly placed" parking sticker. Luckily, I got it appealed.
But, its Thursday! Thursday! Thursday!
Thank gosh this weekend I am going home and enjoying
a relaxing weekend spent with my family!

________________________________
Calories: 273
1/2 Cup Of Old Fashioned Oats
Cinnamon To Taste
1 Teaspoon Of Honey
~1/4 Cup Of Milk
(For Texture)
1 Banana
________________________________


________________________________
Calories: 346
(Includes Snack)
2 Cups Of Spinach
1/2 Cup Of Chopped Tomato
1/2 Cup Of Chopped Broccoli
7 Olives
Feta To Taste
1 8oz Serving 2% Colby Jack Cheese
1 Serving Of 7 Triscuts
1 Cup Of Grapes
________________________________


Yesterday I got a package in the mail from LARABAR!
I was so excited! I've posted about their delicious, healthy
bars before, check out my --> LARABAR post! I cannot
wait to try their latest product, the UBER bar, on my lovely 4 hour
drive home! They have 4 flavors, apple turnover, bananas foster, cherry cobbler
& roasted nut roll. Um, YUM! Sounds like dessert to me! Check out
their UBER Bar page <---to see all the flavors and information!
Today I packed the Bananas Foster Uber Bar <--click! Which I
cannot wait to try, I love anything Banana! &The best part..it
only consists of necessary ingredients!! Walnuts, almonds, brown
rice syrup (natural sweetener),  dates, dried bananas, pecans,
honey, sea salt, cinnamon. Can't wait to tell you all about it!
 
Enjoy!
AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment