Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Coffee & Laptop Lunchbox #13

 
"5:00 is waaay to early Mom!"
& I couldn't agree more!
 
 
I am a complete coffee hater, which is weird because,
my Mom & Sister couldn't live without it! &Yes, my hate
of coffee even includes the fake coffee that "doesn't even
taste like coffee" ...Lies. Yes it does, along with that terrible,
terrible after taste!! So this morning I decided I might give it
another chance. &I'm definitely glad I did! I actually liked it!

Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Coffee

______________________________________
Calories: 75
Ingredients:
2 TBS Maxwell International Coffee
*I Used Suisse Mocha
1/4 Cup Of Canned Pumpkin
Cinnamon To Taste
Pumpkin Pie Spice To Taste
Water
1/2 Cup Of Almond Milk
______________________________________

 
I mixed the canned pumpkin with the cinnamon and
pumpkin pie spice in the bottom of my mug until
it was spiced enough for my liking. Then I added in
the 2 TBS of Suisse Mocha coffee and stirred completely.
I added majority water, and used almond milk as a
"creamer" (and also to help hide the coffee taste).
Stir again completely to incorporate everything together
& microwave until desired temperature!

Laptop Lunchbox #13

 

___________________________________
Calories:~300
(Including Chobani Snack)
Ingredients:
2 Wonton Tacos
^Click For Recipe^
4 Whole Baby Dill Pickles
2 Egg Whites
Snack:
1 Strawberry Chobani
Sprinkle Of Homemade Granola
^Click For Recipe^
___________________________________

 
Enjoy!
AL <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment