Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Laptop Lunchbox #2 & Vega One!

Back to the swing of things.. but hey! Who can complain
when it is a 3 day work week?! Not me! This morning I'm starting off with
my newest purchase from Sprouts, VEGAONE. It has 15g of protein, 6g of fiber,
 1 billion probiotics 1.5 grams of Omega-3, 3 servings of veggies, 2.7 cups of antioxidants
all for only 138 calories per scoop! The texture is not bad at all, nor the taste.
 I love that it is plant based, and has no added sugar. Check out their >>website 
for all of their nutritional information and a list of all of their awesome only 
plant-based, whole food ingredient products! I love them!

Vega One Chocolate Nutritional Shake

As I mentioned, this weekend I tried Sprouts for the first time and
loved it! Definitely my new favorite grocery store to get my produce!
So for today's lunch I decided to make another healthy, filling salad
and use all of my new, yummy produce I got!

Chicken, Feta, Spinach Salad

 

 _______________________________________
Calories:286
Ingredients Clockwise:
6 Cucumber Slices
2 Tomato Slices
1/2 Cup of Broccoli
1/2 Cup Of Cantaloupe
1/2 Cup Of My Roasted Chicken
1 Cup Of Spinach
5 Olives Chopped
Feta To Taste
2 Tablespoons Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
_______________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment