Monday, October 15, 2012

Salmon Patties & Laptop Lunchbox #17


Well..needless to say it has been a while!
School sort of took over my life for a good week!
Last night while trying to figure out what to pack for
my lunch out of my bare pantry and fridge I found two packets
of Salmon, and remembered my Mom talking about how she used
to always make Salmon burgers when we were little, so I thought why not?!
 

Salmon Patties

Recipe Adapted From Chicken Of The Sea


___________________________________________
Calories For Entire Recipe: 431
(Mine Made At Least 8 Small Patties) 
Ingredients:
2- 2.5 Oz Packets Of Salmon
(I Used Chicken Of The Sea)
1/4 Chopped Onion
1/2-3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
(I Used Italian For More Flavor)
4 TBS Egg Beaters
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1/8-1/4 Cup Of Skim Milk Until Desired Texture
___________________________________________

I started off by emptying both packages of salmon into a
mixing bowl, then adding the bread crumbs, followed by the
onion and eggbeaters. Completely incorporate those 4 ingredients until
it starts sticking together.Add in salt & pepper along with any other
desired seasonings. Then, slowly add the milk until you are able
to get a chunky texture where you are able to form patties in your hand.
Heat a skillet to medium heat and spray your pan with cooking spray.
Since salmon is already cooked, you're just looking for color and
the break down of the onions. I did about 5 minutes each side.
 
 

Laptop Lunchbox #17

_______________________________________
Calories: 447
277 For Lunch & 170 Snack
Ingredients:
1 Serving (2 TBS) PB2
1 Banana
2 Homemade Salmon Patties
1 Serving (7) Tricuts
1 Light Baby Bell Cheese
(Cheese & Crackers Afternoon Snack)
1/2 Can French Cut Green Beans
_______________________________________

 
Enjoy!
<3 AL


No comments:

Post a Comment