Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Vanilla Caramel Coffee & Laptop Lunchbox #16

 
 
Already Wednesday...the week is flying by!
Not that I'm complaining at all!
I cannot wait for my best friend & boyfriend
to come to San Marcos on Friday!
 

Vanilla Caramel Coffee

Here's to another attempt of mine to keep liking coffee.
It seriously is freaking me out how I actually like coffee,
and not forcing it down my throat to stay up for finals!
Maxwell International's coffee definitely helps!

______________________________
Calories: 60
Serving Size: 1 1/3 TBS
______________________________

 
I left mine at work so if I ever forget it I can
easily make it since all you need is water!
I also love how filling it is for only 60 calories,
add an apple for my breakfast & I'm good to go!
 

Laptop Lunchbox #16

I must admit I have a little crush obsession with my
laptop lunchbox.. So needless to say I was a little extremely
upset whenever my mom called me 2 hours from home while
driving back to school to let me know I had forgotten
my lunch box...Lucky for me I order "Bento Buddies" too!
Although my actual lunchbox made for a lot easier transportation.

______________________________
Calories: 323
Ingredients:
2 Egg Whites
3 Baby Whole Dill Pickles
1 Serving (2 TBS) Garlic Hummus
1/2 Cup Of Cucumber
1/2 Cup Of Carrots
1 Cup Of Lettuce
1 Light Baby Bell Cheese
1 Serving (7) Triscuts
______________________________

 
 
 Enjoy!
AL <3
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment